Welcome, Berks VIP Buyers!
As your personal Buyer Representative, I am steadfastly committed to following my Mission Statement:
- Explain Agency; represent you with personal, ethical, and professional service
- Guide you through the mortgage Pre-Approval process
- Together, we'll create your unique Buyer Profile
- Work at your pace, not mine, as you search for your dream home
- Prepare and negotiate the offer ... on your behalf
- Advise you on the inspection process
- Protect you from 10 Deadly Mistakes that buyers are prone to make; not through any fault of their own, they were merely lacking proper representation
- Communicate with you on a regular basis; before, during, and after the sale—I consider my clients to be treasured friends, not just another commission check
So, how and where do you begin the beginning? Here's all you need to do:
- Carefully consider my Mission Statement as stated above
- Provide me with your contact information
** Your information will be kept in my strictest confidence, nor will it be shared without your permission
- That will allow me to get the ball rolling; to reiterate, I'll proceed at your pace, however fast or deliberate that may be
Providing your contact information will enable me to provide you with a complimentary offering: I"ll personally give you an American Dream Passport! History and experience clearly tell me that my Buyer's use them and love 'em!
Thanks for visiting me on the web, I look forward to hearing from you soon!
What do clients have to say about Tom Hoch?
"Tom Hoch is honest, knowledgeable, professional, goes extra mile to assist you! Highly recommend! Very easy to work with!"
– Vadim & Amanda Y.
"Tom Hoch went above and beyond with us. He hung in there with us over 2 years, finding us our perfect home. Our wish list was large and we obtained it." – Craig & Cathy G.
"Very happy with the outcome of the deal and professionalism and expertise Tom provided with our sale. Everything went great and closing went flawlessly." – Brandon P.