Informed Home Buyer/Seller Newsletter
- September 2016 — When it Comes to Offers, it’s Not Always about Price
- August 2016 — How Much Time Should You Spend Viewing Homes?
- July 2016 — Finding the List Price “Tipping Points”
- June 2016 — Not-So-Obvious Reasons to Meet with a REALTOR®
- May 2016 — Making "Neighborhood Targeting" Work for You
- April 2016 — Should You Move or Renovate?
- March 2016 — Surprising Ways Buyers Find Homes
- February 2016 — How the Wrong Pricing Strategy Can Cost You Thousands
- January 2016 — What Home Inspectors See that You Can't
- December 2015 — Should You "High Ball" Your Listing Price?
- November 2015 — When is the Right Time to Talk to a REALTOR?
- October 2015 — What Buyers Don't Want to See in Your Backyard
- September 2015 — How to Deal with a Low-Ball Offer
- August 2015 — Discovering the at Home You Like Has "Issues"
- July 2015 — The "3 Up" Strategy for Selling Your Home Quickly
- June 2015 — Should You Sell First and Buy Later? Or Vice-Versa?
- May 2015 — Upgrades That Hold Their Value
- April 2015 — How to Help Sell Your Home Quickly
What do clients have to say about Tom Hoch?
"Tom is an incredible agent. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, responsive, professional, in-tune with my needs, and willing to really listen. He was willing to provide advice and guidance based on his advanced experience while honoring my points of view and decisions. The home that he helped me find couldn't be more perfect for my needs and lifestyle. I could tell that Tom really cared both about what he does and about me as an individual. I felt at-ease with him from the beginning and as we moved forward, my confidence level grew. I can't say enough about how pleased I was with every step of the process and the way that Tom handled helping me find my new home." – John F.